SIRPA CPD Day
Saturday 23rd March, 2019
Things are going from strength to strength at SIRPA and our CPD days continue to support our vision of building a strong network of Practitioners who are keen to develop their own clinical experience and help raise the profile of this work. We have another exciting day lined up for you.
We’ve created a day which will support you to take your learning forwards. You can take a look at the timetable here which provides you with all the information and session descriptions. There is also an overview of the main points below:
- An introduction to OldPain2Go with Steven Blake, a system of pain removal of the old unnecessary pain-signals that no-longer serve a purpose. It is quick, effective, long-lasting and compliments our work beautifully.
- An opportunity to develop your practice in our Attracting Clients session and learn from other SIRPA practitioner’s success.
- An interactive and informative session on SIRPA approaches where you will be able to practise and benefit from the experience of everyone in the room. You’ll leave with lots of practical ideas and opportunities to explore how these might expand your style of working and improve the service you offer to your clients.
- Being able to find out all about the latest developments in SIRPA, outlining all the exciting news for up and coming events including a Conference in 2020.
- Networking opportunities by meeting with a large number of like-minded SIRPA professionals to talk and build connections, plus the opportunity to develop long-term mutual peer support.
We chose the Ibis Styles NEC again because it’s central and easy to reach via all major routes, including for any international travellers. You can find out more about the venue and it’s location here.
The standard cost for the day is £125, with SIRPA member tickets available for £99. SIRPA members: enter the code ‘CPDmembers‘ at checkout to receive your discount.
The planning and organisation of a day like this takes considerable time and effort, so we have tried to ensure that the booking system is as smooth as possible, which will include an automated receipt via Paypal for your book- keeping. If you have any queries at all please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can book your place now by clicking on ‘Add to Basket’.
Don’t forget that if you want to benefit from the membership discount, you must be a current member or in your 2 month FREE trial as part of the practitioner training.
We hope to see you there.